Beyes is the largest Canadian dental handpiece manufacturer with its corporate office located in Toronto. By taking advantage of the highly educated workforce and well-established man
ufacturing chain in Southern Ontario, Beyes has revolutionized the dental industry with groundbreaking advancements for precision dental instrumentations . All our products are manufactur
ed in strict compliance with Health Canada regulations ensuring unsurpassed quality. Our manufacturing facility is ISO 13485 certified under the Canadian Medical Devices Conformity Assess
ment System (CMDCAS).
Our dedicated sales team works in synergy with our network of highly qualified distributors and end users to ensure that our products not only meet but exceed
current and future demands. Our systematic benefits range from creative technological solution development to marketing and support.
- 2001-2008: Operated as a private manufacturing facility for well-known brands.
- 2008: Relocated its head office to Toronto and established its own brand: Beyes.
- 2009: Introduced Slimax LED curing light system that produces 2200 mW/cm.
- 2010: Created a new standard in dentistry by incorporate a micro generator into the high speed handpieces.
- 2011: Products started to be distributed by industry leaders such as Henry Schein(NASDAQ: HSIC) and Patterson Companies (NASDAQ: PDCO) etc.
- 2011: Participated IDS in Germany to penetrate European market.
- 2012: Set its footprint in Latin America such as Argentina, Colombia, and Chili etc.
- 2013: Beyes incorporated the micro generator technology to all its high handpieces.
- 2015: AirLight handpiece was highly rated by American Dental Association Professional Product Review.
- 2016: Relocation to a new two acres state-of-art manufacturing facility was completed in Toronto.
- 2017: Introduced the world first triple jets surgical handpiece with built-in generator.
- 2018: Introduced M800X with instant stop technology to eliminates backflow.
- 2020: Launched patent pending Safeguard Air Technology to minimize aerosol production .
To enhance the dental profession by providing quality dental products at competitive prices and building relationships with our distributors to find solutions for the needs of the dental community.
To create "The Next Standard" for dentistry.